I love making pesto from various greens like kale, arugula, cilantro or basil. This recipe is another easy one to make that can be used in many different ways. This should make about 1½ cups of pesto.
- 3 cups Kale
- 1 tbsp Basil, dried
- 3/4 cup Olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/4 cup Almonds, sunflower seeds or pine nuts
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese or 2-3 T nutritional yeast (dairy free option)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, turn on to low speed and pulse while streaming olive oil in. Leave running until all items are combined.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.