Join the Bee Grateful Farm Team - We Are Hiring!
We are very excited to be preparing for the 2021 season and to be welcoming new team members this year!
We are currently hiring for three full time/part time farm positions. Here is the job description...
To work with the farm team on an all natural vegetable farm located 10 miles from downtown Steamboat Springs. This position will assist in all aspects of vegetable production for our CSA program.
Duties include all aspects of small scale production agriculture including hand based farm work, preparing vegetable beds, seeding, transplanting, mechanical and hand weeding, harvesting and post-harvest packing and processing. It is hard but satisfying work.
Full time Farm Farm Manager - seasonal or year round
Full time/Part time Farmer - seasonal (May/June - Oct 2021).
Essential Job Duties:
- Work with team members to perform daily vegetable farm duties of preparing beds, transplanting, weeding, harvesting, washing, etc.
- Ensure quality, timeliness and accuracy in all aspects of farm work
- Arrive on time to work
- Commit to farm systems and ways of doing tasks.
Previous farm experience helpful, but not necessary. Must be a hard worker and dedicated to doing a great job. Must be able to work in all types of weather. Must be adaptable to a fast-paced, schedule driven environment. Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
How to Apply for the position:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this email include the following:
- Your resume
- Tell us a little bit about yourself, previous farm experience and your thoughts on local agriculture.
- 3 references from previous jobs.
- Your Availability and summer travel plans.