This recipe is quick and easy. Ready in about 10 minutes. 1 bunch of kale can make 2 servings. Kale shrinks a lot when it is cooked so don’t skimp.
- 1 large bunch kale, cut into small pieces, I like to keep stems on, up to you
- 1T oil - olive, avocado or sunflower
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
Pinch of salt
- Heat oil in a large saute pan until oil is hot. Add garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add kale and lower heat to a medium saute. Drizzle apple cider vinegar and lemon and toss the kale.
- Put lid on the pan and let kale wilt for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve warm.